I’ve gone by Mati, Mura, gekidasa and alivealife on various fandoms and platforms, and I've been around the web for over 20 years.
* Made accounts, not used much so far.
- MDZS/MXTX What I'm currently into. Mostly chengsang, with a bit of nielan.
- Danmei in general: Have also read/watched Fourteenth Year of Chenghua (my favorite danmei I've read, as far as the novel itself, and novel SuiTang is my favorite main canon danmei couple), Thousand Autumns, TGCF, WoH/Tian Ya Ke, SVSS. And I know it's not technically danmei, but Nirvana in Fire. Currently reading Peerless.
- CLAMP: X/TB and CCS mainly. Big fan of Touya/Yukito, Fuuma and Fuuma/Kakyou. Used to hang out on Clampesque and the CLAMP mailing list.
- Kamen Rider/tokusatsu: I came to Kamen Rider via the tenimyu Atobes. My favorite era is the first half of Heisei, and Ryuki is my top Rider season. I also love Garo (the ones with Kouga and Raiga).
- Tenipuri/Tenimyu: Primarily a Hyoutei fan, with a side of Shitenhouji and Rikkai. My favorite ship ended up being shishiato... but I have had MANY tenipuri ships.
- Wheel of Time: I was on the Wotism board WAY back in the day (this wasn't one of the huge sites that have survived), and pretty active on ToT in recent years. I did not like the tv show and kind of dropped away from WoT fandom at that point.
- Good Omens: I've loved the book a long time, and every so often I'd go down the rabbithole of Crowley/Aziraphale fics for a few days or weeks. Then the tv show happened, and I read nothing but fanfic, Good Omens, the Good Omens script book, and books in some way related to Good Omens/roles David and Michael had been. Also watched a ton of stuff they'd been in.
- Others: Saiyuki (85), Good Omens, Doctor Who (Ten), Downton Abbey (thommy), Utena, Sherlock (Lestrade/Molly, Anthea)